To have someone say that they love you. Even if its the one trillionth time today. Is the best feeling in the world, no matter what other people say.
ppl who think that saying “I love you” to someone a lot makes it lose it’s meaning are so boring literally what could make you think that? if someone tells you they love you like 3 times in an hour it means that 3 separate times they were sitting there and thinking about you and how wonderful you are like. smh. say I love you to everyone that you love as often as possible bc sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are people who love you
“so what are you learning in math at the moment?”
that’s a good question
Animated Harry Potter Spells!
Just a heads up.. there’s really no Avada Kedavra, sorry.
This is beyond cool.
I wish that my money would have sex in my wallet and multiply
-2:15 am (via we-are-the-reckless-youthhhh)
Why girls stress over periods
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
-yes (via countingsouls)
shoutout to all the BPD people who struggle constantly with extreme reactions to
• embarrassment, mild or severe
• mistakes, small or sizable
• social discomfort
• confrontation of all sorts
and, once they open up about their extreme reactions and try to explain how they feel, are told they are just overreacting and melodramatic and immature and that they need to get over themselves
you are all doing really fucking great and i believe in you
whenever i try and learn something new
- me: It seems that I am not immediately excellent at this
- me: it is because I am a failure
- me: everything I touch dies